Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know format of any document required for Australian immigration, now i want to get experience letter from my ex employer and perhaps it would be difficult for me to ask again and again.
I need help from any of you in terms of a sample of experience letter. exactly according to requirement for ACS for Software Engineer / Application programmer etc.
so if any successful applicant's share his experience letter without his name and company etc, I will be highly thankful.

Regards

·
Registered
965 Posts
I don't know format of any document required for Australian immigration, now i want to get experience letter from my ex employer and perhaps it would be difficult for me to ask again and again.
I need help from any of you in terms of a sample of experience letter. exactly according to requirement for ACS for Software Engineer / Application programmer etc.
so if any successful applicant's share his experience letter without his name and company etc, I will be highly thankful.

Regards
Pls. check this.
http://acs.org.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0019/7570/Skilled-Employment-Reference-Example.pdf

This broadly outlines the necessary details required for ACS in the employment reference letter.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know outlines but need actual letter for any successful candidate. Please share by removing your personal information. it will solve my problem.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I know outlines but need actual letter for any successful candidate. Please share by removing your personal information. it will solve my problem.
Ok. I can share for role "Developer Programmer".
Pls. PM me your email if that's fine.

·
Registered
965 Posts
you can check now.

G

·
You do realise sharing and copying, even partially, documents for any part of the migration process is visa fraud and will lead to rejection and/or visa withdrawal for both those copying and those providing the documents.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ok. I can share for role "Developer Programmer".
Pls. PM me your email if that's fine.
thank you for this , i will send you PM for sending me this file , please

thank you again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.