Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone please help me with a sample cover letter from me and my fiancé for Fiancé visa?
We both are clueless. It would be very helpful. We're doing application in couple of weeks.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Just write briefly about how you met, growing relationship and closeness, engagement, marriage and future plans. Write something about aspects of character you admire, and any shared interests, faiths and philosophies. Also describe why you have chosen UK as place of eventual settlement. No more than 400 to 500 words. Use unemotive language, so instead of 'we were madly in love', write 'we grew in affection and commitment.'

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just write briefly about how you met, growing relationship and closeness, engagement, marriage and future plans. Write something about aspects of character you admire, and any shared interests, faiths and philosophies. Also describe why you have chosen UK as place of eventual settlement. No more than 400 to 500 words. Use unemotive language, so instead of 'we were madly in love', write 'we grew in affection and commitment.'
Thanks a lot Joppa. I have another query. I have plenty of boarding cards, tickets etc which I wish to submit as proof of our travel together. How should I present it? Should I stick them on to A4 size paper and take a xerox copy of it?

Also do I need letters from my family & friends who know us well? Do you recommend it?

Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.