Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I'm planning to apply for Australian immigration.I'm software engineer by procession. Following is my resume overview.

Company 1 : 21 Aug 2006 - Oct 2011 . I have bank statement and express letter both.[Pakistan]
Company 2 : Nov 2011 - Dec 2015 : I have Pay slips only, no back statements becuse company at that time used to give salary in hand.[Pakistan]
Company3 : Feb 2016 - Todate , Bank statement, Appointment letter [Duba]i

As you know i dont have bank statement of my second companys salary. So, I i apply, will my case be safe or bank statement is compulsary.

Regards
TA

·
Registered
23,959 Posts
Hello

I'm planning to apply for Australian immigration.I'm software engineer by procession. Following is my resume overview.

Company 1 : 21 Aug 2006 - Oct 2011 . I have bank statement and express letter both.[Pakistan]
Company 2 : Nov 2011 - Dec 2015 : I have Pay slips only, no back statements becuse company at that time used to give salary in hand.[Pakistan]
Company3 : Feb 2016 - Todate , Bank statement, Appointment letter [Duba]i

As you know i dont have bank statement of my second companys salary. So, I i apply, will my case be safe or bank statement is compulsary.

Regards
TA
There is nothing like compulsory
If you don't have it, it's not the end of th world
You have to provide some other credible evidence instead

It's recommended that you provide it as it's a reliable 3rd party evidence

2nd company can you get a statement from your employer on their letterhead that you and all other employees were paid in cash as per company policy ?

By any chance would you be depositing a part of the salary in the bank on regular basis after getting the same in cash ?

Was tax deducted from your salary in the company ?

Did you file income tax returns during that period ?

Do you have Physically signed payslips for the period ?

These are some of the alternative evidence which come to mind
See how many you can get .

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

2nd company can you get a statement from your employer on their letterhead that you and all other employees were paid in cash as per company policy ? [Yes]

By any chance would you be depositing a part of the salary in the bank on regular basis after getting the same in cash ? [I was not depositing]

Was tax deducted from your salary in the company ?[Not sure, I will check with them]

Did you file income tax returns during that period ? [No]

Do you have Physically signed payslips for the period ? [Yes, We basically used to sign 2 slips, one for our record and one comapnys record]

Cheers

·
Registered
23,959 Posts

2nd company can you get a statement from your employer on their letterhead that you and all other employees were paid in cash as per company policy ? [Yes]

By any chance would you be depositing a part of the salary in the bank on regular basis after getting the same in cash ? [I was not depositing]

Was tax deducted from your salary in the company ?[Not sure, I will check with them]

Did you file income tax returns during that period ? [No]

Do you have Physically signed payslips for the period ? [Yes, We basically used to sign 2 slips, one for our record and one comapnys record]

Cheers
is the company still operating and is a well known company ?
Does it have its Own website etc ?
In case of a verification call from the department, will they back up all your claims ?

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is the company still operating and is a well known company ? [It's a small company but have some many clients in America. Company's total strength is 30-45]
Does it have its Own website etc ? [ Yes, they have website. They are on fb, twitter and linkedin as well]
In case of a verification call from the department, will they back up all your claims ?[ Yes ]

Cheers

·
Registered
23,959 Posts
is the company still operating and is a well known company ? [It's a small company but have some many clients in America. Company's total strength is 30-45]
Does it have its Own website etc ? [ Yes, they have website. They are on fb, twitter and linkedin as well]
In case of a verification call from the department, will they back up all your claims ?[ Yes ]

Cheers
Check the tax deducted or not by the company and then decide
If not tax then provident fund or any similar scheme the company participated in of which you were a part
As the company is apparently co operating with you, they will be the best person to tell you which 3rd party evidence they can provide to prove that you actually worked there

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just called them and they were saying that tax was not deducted because we were small company at that time. There was not provident fund scheme either :( .

·
Registered
23,959 Posts
I just called them and they were saying that tax was not deducted because we were small company at that time. There was not provident fund scheme either :( .
They must be filing some return with the government authorities on the names of the employees ?

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't think so. Actually, back in pakistan, mostly small size companies are operating in this way. They don't file tax returns etc.

I have a quick question, Third party prove is compulsary ?

Regards
TA

·
Registered
23,959 Posts
I don't think so. Actually, back in pakistan, mostly small size companies are operating in this way. They don't file tax returns etc.

I have a quick question, Third party prove is compulsary ?

Regards
TA
You have to consider that it's a long period of nearly 4 years

I suspect that in the past many applicants would have tried to give false evidence of employment to get PR or jobs in connivance with the companies which cannot be verified, so some suspicion is bound to arise.

It ultimately boils down to the judgement of the CO how he views this employment as geniuine or not ?
That's is a matter of pure conjecture on which way he will ultimately lean.

You have a reasonable case for proof as the company is very much in existence and has a decent employees strength and international clients
And they are ready to support you in case of verification

It's a risk to some extent as 3rd party evidence is always preferred in such cases and you have none whatsoever

If I were in your shoes, I would have taken the risk and applied

But the final decision is yours

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks alot for your time and help. I really appreciate that.

Yes, I i think, i should take the risk and apply.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.