Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI friends,,,
would like to know what would be the salary range for an engineer (oil and gas field) with experience of 7 years likely to be offered? from asia...

thank you

·
Registered
316 Posts
depends on the company you would be working with, i have seen the salary in the range of 30k to 50k plus allowance, car etc etc

·
Premium Member
10,204 Posts
HI friends,,,
would like to know what would be the salary range for an engineer (oil and gas field) with experience of 7 years likely to be offered? from asia...

thank you
Do you have an engineering degree or a diploma? Your salary will be pretty much in the same range as the job that you have been offered (that you had mentioned in your previous thread), give or take a couple of thousand dirhams.
Sorry to put a damper but I highly doubt you will get a salary as high as Hash has mentioned with only 7 years of experience.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a engineering degree in Mechanical. Yep Hash has mentioned a range which probably is very high and could be westerners...i dont think asians are paid that much,,,Pam ur right,,most of them are in the range i specified

·
Registered
316 Posts
i have a engineering degree in Mechanical. Yep Hash has mentioned a range which probably is very high and could be westerners...i dont think asians are paid that much,,,Pam ur right,,most of them are in the range i specified
yeah it could be the case, that my suggestion does fit with westerners, and Pam i have 4 years of financial experience, and Masters in Finance, i make way more then that :) .. maybe its the financial industry

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
It'll depend on what sort of engineer you are, well engineer, service company technician, etc?

Depending on which areas you have experience in, I may be able to help...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.