Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Found this great website to convert your local salary to any country of desire. This app uses world bank data and it is good.

If you feel confused about how much should I ask for in job interview you can guess a figure based on your current salary equivalent in Australia.

Salary Converter

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hi guys,

Found this great website to convert your local salary to any country of desire. This app uses world bank data and it is good.

If you feel confused about how much should I ask for in job interview you can guess a figure based on your current salary equivalent in Australia.

Salary Converter
Yes, approximately as exchange rates vary each day.
Besides, its for those who can get exact same position as soon as they land in AUS which I think not viable

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi guys,

Salary Converter
Interesting. I tried a few combinations, and the converter did a pretty decent job.

I suggest people can also use the PACT calculator for finding their payrates/minimum wages on their Awards. https://calculate.fairwork.gov.au/findyouraward

Reactions: ravi.nidadavolu
1 - 3 of 3 Posts