Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day,

I feel I should introduce myself with a 'Howzit'. My name is Murray; I am newly assigned as a writer for The South African newspaper in London. I will be covering news among the expatriate community, and attending events wherever possible.

If you're a South African settled in the UK or just swinging through, and have an upcoming event or a story to share, feel free to contact me anytime by replying to this thread. I'm new to this forum so I can't post my email address here (the forum won't allow it til I've been an active member for longer).

Cheers!

Murray

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howzit!

Hi, I have seen your post and I am trying to find a group for South Africans living in London or the UK. Do you, or does anyone know of such a group?
Thanks
Jenny

Good day,

I feel I should introduce myself with a 'Howzit'. My name is Murray; I am newly assigned as a writer for The South African newspaper in London. I will be covering news among the expatriate community, and attending events wherever possible.

If you're a South African settled in the UK or just swinging through, and have an upcoming event or a story to share, feel free to contact me anytime by replying to this thread. I'm new to this forum so I can't post my email address here (the forum won't allow it til I've been an active member for longer).

Cheers!

Murray

1 - 2 of 2 Posts