Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am Rafi from India applied for CSA visa on Feb 2016 and received status on April 14

2018. I received a letter from Mumbai Consulate saying my application is Rejected.

Reason: 'Inconsistent Information'.

Please let me know if what can be filled in appeal form. I submitted all of my certified

documents(SAQA, IITPSA, Educational and Experience documents).

I have more that 8+ years of experience in SAP.. It is really surprising Consulate

providing reason as Inconsistent Information'. I have 10 days left for appeal.

Please help in this regard.

Regards,
Rafi

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi i had the same fate and not sure if i should go for appeal. And which info is inconsistent how to find out that first?

vivek

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi All,

Today I visited VFS Bangalore and received some inputs as below

1. Most of the people for the first time getting Rejected letter with reason 'Inconsistent Information'. This may be due to documents/partial application submitted.
2. When we choose to APPEAL then it may take minimum 6 months and max 12 months to get response from embassy.
3. Even after appeal, wait for two or three weeks and then can go with fresh application.
4. If any offer letter/documents from any SA company that would really add preference to your visa application.
5. For APPEAL there is no status track provided; but have to wait until a reply received from consulate on the mail id you specified in the appeal form.

I can provide more details tomorrow if I have any update.

Thank you and all the best.

Regards,
Rafi

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry am I reading this correctly, you applied for a Critical Skills Visa in February 2016 (+2 years ago)...and only received a response this month?

·
Registered
9 Posts
my critical visa had been rejected with the following information Offer of employment not inline with my critical skill set.what does that mean and can I go for appeal process.please assist.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi All,

Today I visited VFS Bangalore and received some inputs as below

1. Most of the people for the first time getting Rejected letter with reason 'Inconsistent Information'. This may be due to documents/partial application submitted.
2. When we choose to APPEAL then it may take minimum 6 months and max 12 months to get response from embassy.
3. Even after appeal, wait for two or three weeks and then can go with fresh application.
4. If any offer letter/documents from any SA company that would really add preference to your visa application.
5. For APPEAL there is no status track provided; but have to wait until a reply received from consulate on the mail id you specified in the appeal form.

I can provide more details tomorrow if I have any update.

Thank you and all the best.

Regards,
Rafi
Hi all

Did anyone got reason for rejection

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks

I was rejected twice for Critical skills Visa. I lost all hope until i got help from Anzac Consultancy, Hyderabad. My visa has been approved. thanks a lot to all the team of Anzac.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi All,

I am Rafi from India applied for CSA visa on Feb 2016 and received status on April 14

2018. I received a letter from Mumbai Consulate saying my application is Rejected.

Reason: 'Inconsistent Information'.

Please let me know if what can be filled in appeal form. I submitted all of my certified

documents(SAQA, IITPSA, Educational and Experience documents).

I have more that 8+ years of experience in SAP.. It is really surprising Consulate

providing reason as Inconsistent Information'. I have 10 days left for appeal.

Please help in this regard.

Regards,
Rafi
Brother dont lose your heart. I too faced it earlier.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey brother, i was trying to reach you ths many days and i have sent you mails after mails. I am thankful to you. Your suggested consultancy really helped me. I got my Visa Today. Thanks Bro

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Friends I am so happy to let you know all is I had received my CSV last week for 5 years. this is my second attempt , They had rejected first time and stated that You job offer does not linked to critical skill.
So I suggest please talk to employer prior to name your job title exactly as register.For example if your registration with ECSA is Electrical Engineering technician.then please mention same in Offer.Good Luck...wish you all the very best.

·
Registered
2 Posts
anyone applying for CSV from Saudi Arabia?
i am planning to to apply for it. IITPSA and SAQA done but i am not having the job offer.
Kindly let me know if i can get the visa without the job offer without any rejection.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dear all, whoever is downhearted due to rejections, i would suggest you Anzac consultancy in Hyderabad who helped me get my CSV SA. within 6 weeks.
Hi Kamal,
Can you please let me know what are charges by Anzac Consultancy? And who is the point of contact for it.

Regards,
Rafi:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts