Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am bachelors in information technology and I have been working as a software engineer for 1.5 years. I code in PHP, Python and others so my visa will be integrated developer critical skill visa.

Recently, I got a job offer from an SA company for software engineer position.

Which professional body I should register with, IITPSA or ICITP?

I don't have 2 years of work experience so can I get a certificate from IITPSA?
Does ICITP also require two years of work experience?

Is certificate a must?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts