Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ^___^ does anyone know any Russian tattoo artists here I can get in contact with and maybe the cost ? I need a good talent for my tattoo

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
so you are asking where to find something illegal on a public forum?

nice work!

why do they have to be Russian?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so you are asking where to find something illegal on a public forum?

nice work!

why do they have to be Russian?
its a preference that's all and second many people post this here its just that those posts where from like 1-3 years back -____-

·
Registered
20 Posts
its a preference that's all and second many people post this here its just that those posts where from like 1-3 years back -____-
If you are into inking, surely you have loads of mates who are into it and will have come across the underground inking scene. To ask publicly about an illegal activity is rather odd - bit like asking where the nearest knocking shop is. If you have a particular thing you are into, you make discrete enquiries, off the internet.

·
Registered
536 Posts
My advise book a cheap flight to Goa with air arabia, stay in calagunte and take a look at the excellent India tattoo places. Holiday, fantastic ink and cheap to boot.

·
Registered
536 Posts
hi ^___^ does anyone know any Russian tattoo artists here I can get in contact with and maybe the cost ? I need a good talent for my tattoo
BTW for cost, flight to Goa get it in sale for around 900aed. I had a shoulder/ half sleeve. Took 15 hours and cost around 1500aed, loads of cheap accomodation around there and dirt cheap to eat/drink.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I am afraid to ask why an American dude wants to have a Russian Tattoo!

I mean, are you really that into Putin? He is supposed to be a hero for leftist, liberal anti Islamic Brotherhood people in the Arab world.....

Unless, it is for a Russian girl in Dubai?

Look, it is your life and preferences, I personally hate tattoos, never understood the point, rather attention seeking, or I'm as hollow from the inside as much as my arm is full of ink....

Do you want to do something you gonna regret later on?

Ok, my ink artist is telling me to stop typing while he's jotting Justin Beiber's face

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am afraid to ask why an American dude wants to have a Russian Tattoo!

I mean, are you really that into Putin? He is supposed to be a hero for leftist, liberal anti Islamic Brotherhood people in the Arab world.....

Unless, it is for a Russian girl in Dubai?

Look, it is your life and preferences, I personally hate tattoos, never understood the point, rather attention seeking, or I'm as hollow from the inside as much as my arm is full of ink....

Do you want to do something you gonna regret later on?

Ok, my ink artist is telling me to stop typing while he's jotting Justin Beiber's face
I am not wanting a Russian tattoo ! I want a Russian tattoo artist to do my tattoo and second I am american because I lived in america my whole life etc.. But originally I am Russian and this is why I have a favor for Russian artist makes it also easier to talk about what I want in my own language. And your view of tattoos is not same as mine so that's another story...

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Doesn't really contribute to the thread but was just having a search around. Don't really go for grey scale or realist that much but this is stunning work. Light years ahead of anyone you'll find here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to know also, my girlfriend had a number but it is in her old phone which she can't find anymore. She has been in Dubai for 20 years and there are not many around. I did Google a couple in Dubai for what it is worth.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts