Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
gunner said:
gulfnews : Russell Peters sells out, new date announced

I really wanted to attend this, too bad I just came to know about the status today.

Anyone else wanted to attend and wouldn't be able to now ?
Oh no! Never heard of any Russell's show in here. Yea too bad... I'd love to attend but will have to keep eye on YouTube till they upload it.

Thanks gunner for the info anyways.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I already have plans to attend another Indian 'Holi'event !

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are literally hundreds of tickets for sale on Dubizzle.
The price they are selling the tickets for are insane. I will see if I can negotiate with one of the guys. Didn't know people do hoarding of tickets here too.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Scalpers here face no penalty so it`s unfortunately common practice, check out how much they want for Madonna tickets if you want a laugh!!

·
Registered
692 Posts
hmm ... those were the good times I scalped ! LOL ... :clap2:

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
hmm ... those were the good times I scalped ! LOL ... :clap2:

Sometimes I wonder what you are attempting to say... Well, not sometimes. A great deal of the time.

Reactions: dizzyizzy

·
Registered
692 Posts
Sometimes I wonder what you are attempting to say... Well, not sometimes. A great deal of the time.
Its underlying meaning is that I'm one of those selling Madonna tiks on dubizzle .... but won't solicit on EP !!!

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Its underlying meaning is that I'm one of those selling Madonna tiks on dubizzle .... but won't solicit on EP !!!
Never would of gotten that from what you wrote.... Ever.

·
Registered
692 Posts
The 3rd June ones are all sold !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.