Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I need your valuable advice on how to go about the RPL Application. Currently I am working full-time in UAE, at a Government College. I need to fill this application in 2.5 weeks time. I can do it, but I really don't have the time, given that I am working a full-time job. I wanted to know if someone here has used online services to fill this application? I came across this website:
'ACS Project Report Form ACS RPL" that does it for you in 2-3 days and charges 99.9 British pounds. Is it advisable? or do I have to do it myself? :noidea:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I also considered the website however, the reviews were really bad to the extent that most of the reports were not relevant.

It will be best to sit down and write it out yourself if you want to get a positive assessment, it took me almost a month to complete my RPL Report. Start with completing 4 projects instead of 2 and then decide or check with seniors on this forum/migration agent for advice regarding which one to select for the RPL Application.

Most importantly consider your overall points, RPL is quite unpredictable when it comes to results. I have 11 years of experience but only got 3 years 1 month relevant experience in my result.

Reactions: scorpion_sting

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Pumbaa_g, I couldn't find any reviews on the website, that's why I wanted to know if anyone had done it. But you cleared it for me, thank you! I will start working on it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
scorpion_sting- The RPL are projects which you have worked on, If you get it done from others you will get caught more over ACS have different type of software's which can find out the fraud, so better take your time and prepare on your own, Also what in case if they call your reference and check.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts