Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All ,

Hope u all are doing good , i have a work experience of around 7.9 years and am in ITIL service management , primarily in Change management . As far as my education is concerned I have graduation in Arts (Bachelor of Arts) and Post graduate diploma in business admin (Distance learning course) .

Currently working as IT analyst , have worked on incident , problem and change management plus on network monitoring and as shift lead for Network operation center for a telecom client .

I know I do not have a education degree in IT and will have to go for RPL . I m here to discuss if anyone from ITIL service management field have got RPL done ? Planning to apply under system analyst category .

Any one from service management field applied under system analyst ? got rpl done ?

Any urgent hep would be appreciated

·
Registered
12 Posts
Karanvir,

Can you help me with some guidance on RPL, I am also in service management domain with 10+years of experience. I was preparing the RPL and have some queries:

- RPL related to ITSM will be totally theoretical and will not talk about any technologies, correct?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts