Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, wondering if anyone has any idea that when you have something sent tracked and signed by Royal Mail ...which company deliver it to you in dubai ? I have somthing important coming but can't see who to contact and can't call UK at work . Any help or dubai numbers to call would be appreciated . Thanks

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
get a courier firm to do it. DO NOT risk important documents etc. to the postal service.

If it's already sent, and you have a tracking number, go on the Royal mail's website and track it.

Why do you need to call from work? Use your phone during your break/day(s) off/ evening.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's clothes . Because there is no dubai number to call it Would cost a fortune to ring UK . I am tracking it but it is now not tracked until it's signed here

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
If it's a normal number then get an add on that makes the calls cheaper.

Or load up your Skype and call it from there.

·
Registered
308 Posts
My nan sent me a birthday card to my office in 2011 via Royal Mail and I'm still waiting. Had a £10 note in as well - gutted!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ive found UK to Dubai service to be appalling.... a card sent in November arrived battered in February and a parcel send in June 2013 still hasnt arrived...

Many people at my work have had the same problem... don't trust the post service even to a box to arrive in a timely manner use a courier

UAE->UK however seems to be fine, about a week

1 - 11 of 11 Posts