Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all have got a flight to Murcia on the 10 jan 2010, and have got a hire car, how best do i get to the villa martin area using local roads was thinking the N322, will be staying at the hotel torrejoven on the N322 for a couple of days then we have to go to Alicante to get our NIE numbers. and then hand over a load of dosh. have been told to go motorway but are there tolls on this section? rolls

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
hi all have got a flight to Murcia on the 10 jan 2010, and have got a hire car, how best do i get to the villa martin area using local roads was thinking the N322, will be staying at the hotel torrejoven on the N322 for a couple of days then we have to go to Alicante to get our NIE numbers. and then hand over a load of dosh. have been told to go motorway but are there tolls on this section? rolls

I dont really know the area, but have a look at "google earth" and that'll help

Jo xxx

·
Registered
5,690 Posts

The tolls start just before Alicante airport iirc. Most of the route you have will be no tolls. The motorway is probably the best route for you

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
The tolls start before Torrevieja....just after Pilar de la Horadada I think.

Stay on the motorway or people will think you're kerb crawling for hookers if you take the other route.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
road route

think you missed my post entirely, i am going north from Murcia airport to the villa martin area, not going anywher near Alicanta, so was thinking of going up the N332

·
Registered
348 Posts
The tolls start before Torrevieja....just after Pilar de la Horadada I think.

Stay on the motorway or people will think you're kerb crawling for hookers if you take the other route.
Speaking from experience X..??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.