Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people,

Was wondering if you could help me.

So I'm looking for a place in Abu dhabi, either a room or an apartment. I have a fairly tight budget but open to suggestions.
I have been looking on dabizzle and 95% of them say must be a certain ethnicity, sadly haven't seen any for an english professional?
Any ideas where I can look??

Thanks
Stef

·
Registered
7 Posts
Maybe if you could mention how much is your budget then it'll be easier for somebody to find it for you.
Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi people,

Was wondering if you could help me.

So I'm looking for a place in Abu dhabi, either a room or an apartment. I have a fairly tight budget but open to suggestions.
I have been looking on dabizzle and 95% of them say must be a certain ethnicity, sadly haven't seen any for an english professional?
Any ideas where I can look??

Thanks
Stef
Keep looking, you'll find something. You can also search for listings on GNAds4U.com You can obviously take a broker's assistance, but since you're on a tight budget you'd want to avoid that.

To give you a rough idea, you'd have to spent at least 1500-1800 bucks for an independent room and at least 3000-3500 to have an apartment. That will of course vary depending on the area that the room/apartment is in.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ki Jang said:
Maybe if you could mention how much is your budget then it'll be easier for somebody to find it for you.
Just my 2 cents.
Good shout Ki Jang!

So I was thinking maybe between 1200 and 2000 per month, Dirham that is.

Is this possible?

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ki Jang said:
Just my 2 cents.
Good shout Ki Jang!

I was thinking 1200 to 2000 dirham per month.

Is this possible/achievable?

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts