Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Dubai announcement of postponing $80bullion debt will without doubt see further free falls in local market.

Property dumping may sound an attractive opportunity for o'seas buyers to invest but when developers dump property who pays for ongoing maintenance.

Investors will cut their losses on selling and like Nakhel at International City abandon maintenance support. UAE has no legal platform to support tenant's building corporations so who will pay the bills.

If the developer/builder bails (guaranteed in UAE) then later pipes fail, elevators need regular maintenance, garage doors dont work, who pays??

Try approaching your neighbours to share the cost of building repairs...:confused2:

·
Banned
598 Posts
oh wow thanks merlin. You know crotchety old men should get thier prostates checked once a year too. Just a warning to help you. lol

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I like news like this....

Ive been in property in Dubai for 2 years now, and news like this is always good,

Now there are great deals for those who are still buying and sellers are running scared.

it can always be twisted both ways....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Can someone please tell me if this is good or bad ;-). I need some reliable real estate brokers to help me out... hold on: did I just say those two things in one sentence...?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
say what you want, this place wont be broken, all of you seem to want it to go down.

Just human nature I suppose, people are always jealous of others successes.

I don't remember people kicking up a fuss when everything was peachy.

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh wow thanks merlin. You know crotchety old men should get thier prostates checked once a year too. Just a warning to help you. lol
Seriously Mr BIG, you gotta get a grip man, pushing your buttons is way too easy and while we all here accept you're both very well informed and very comfortable surely you can't object to others having an opinion.
After all is'nt that what you 'good all boys' from the 'land of the free' go all out for, shooting up other folks on their turf - to make them free too

And learn to play nice while you're slowly digesting some comon sense

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.