Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if a person right to stay is revoked on the idea of a sham marriage,and the person got a divorce ,can the person qualify to marry again in uk or what will the person do to get his stay after the divorce please?

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Are you asking if you'll be able to have another sham marriage after the home office has already discovered your first sham marriage?

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
(I cannot edit my post) I'm sorry if that sounded very snitty... Just honestly asking because that's what it sounds like from an outsider's perspective. I can't imagine it would be easy to marry again after a divorce and a sham marriage, if it's possible at all. Sham marriages often result in imprisonment, immigration fraud is a serious criminal offence

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks man,you are entitled to your opinion. The marriage in question was not sham the issue is that the Reverend the officiated in the ceremony was involved in sham marriage and all the ceremony he performed were revolked but the people involved were even having issues, so they divorced before evening knowing that their wedding were black listed but they actually moved on and involved in other love life and the person actually wanted to marry again because the girlfriend is pregnant so he is asking for your opinion on the issue please.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
I think that might be really tough for the person involved... I would probably get legal advice if it were me :\ I hope someone can give you a better answer

·
Registered
39,149 Posts
Nobody gives advice here as we aren't qualified. In a complicated case like this, you will be foolish to rely on people's opinions, however well-intentioned, and not on professional advice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.