Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I submit my CDRs to EA on 17th May and received the negtive outcome yesterday.
I think the assessor didn't go through my documents and I want to have a review from EA and change another assessor. The assessor stated "From the qualification and competency information provided, Engineers Australia has assessed
that your application does not meet the requirement to confer standing as a member of the engineering profession in Australia." with nothing else. So I doubt they didn't even pay attention since what I do is climate change projects they barely know.

Is this the right time for review since it is the end of the Fiscal Year of Australia.
any chance there is a positive outcome after the review?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hi guys,

I submit my CDRs to EA on 17th May and received the negtive outcome yesterday.
I think the assessor didn't go through my documents and I want to have a review from EA and change another assessor. The assessor stated "From the qualification and competency information provided, Engineers Australia has assessed
that your application does not meet the requirement to confer standing as a member of the engineering profession in Australia." with nothing else. So I doubt they didn't even pay attention since what I do is climate change projects they barely know.

Is this the right time for review since it is the end of the Fiscal Year of Australia.
any chance there is a positive outcome after the review?

Can you elaborate "since what I do is climate change projects they barely know"?

You can go for review at any time, but make sure to provide some more evidence which supports your case and makes your claims much stronger for your case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts