Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is going on with kellogs rice krispie bars....been trying to get them for 2 weeks and can't and my kids love them in their lunch box!!!!

Anyone know where I can get? Tried spinneys, geant, carrefeur and lulu!?!?!?

·
Registered
36 Posts
you don't want to try an alternative? the waitrose essentials bars seemed to be the healthiest and most affordable option when i was in spinneys two weeks back. i guess kids care more about the wrapper than the content however :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Make them yourself. Takes 10 minutes and they're much better than the pre-packed. They work fine with the beef-gelatin marshmallows.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
OP, unfortunately, it is like feast of famine in these parts.... Sometimes you go to the store and they have a never ending stock and other times they have nothing.... Try Safestway since they have American goods (won't be as cheap as the UAE ones, but you will get the import version).

On a side note, been looking for some Flaming Hot Cheetos import version for a while... can't seem to find it anywhere.... The UAE made Flaming Hot Cheetos just suck (like they did not bother following the recipe or something), they taste funny and are not even the right color... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IndoMLA....thanks, I know it is very much like that. When I see them next I will b buying loads!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.