Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

In July UKVI asked for additional information to be sent to them via pdf files to the Sheffield home office email which I provided within the 10 business days they gave me however since I joined this forum after the matter I realized I may have made an error on the paperwork and since I'm STILL currently waiting for a decision to be made I resent them the same email with the correction explaining everything so my question is do you think they will acknowledge the correction email?

It's now been 107 days since Biometrics and I received an email from them 3 days ago saying my application is "currently in a queue awaiting assessment" presumably with dust and cobwebs all over it.

I've been extremely worried wondering if they'd at least take it under consideration that I corrected my mistake since it seems to me my application is nowhere close to reaching a final decision. Just hoping there's a small chance they may still check my incoming emails.

I would greatly appreciate an answer or second opinion on this issue.

Thank you!

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
You can't tell. Judging by the chaotic nature of visa processing, you can't take anything for granted. All you can do is to wait for a decision.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can't tell. Judging by the chaotic nature of visa processing, you can't take anything for granted. All you can do is to wait for a decision.
Thank you for your reply. Hopefully they see the corrected email. :fingerscrossed:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.