1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
makes sense.. how many ppl are in CSL anyways, i mean there might be many but lot less thn those who apply.. i heard there are more changes in line sometime in late october..

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
makes sense.. how many ppl are in CSL anyways, i mean there might be many but lot less thn those who apply.. i heard there are more changes in line sometime in late october..
"how many ppl are in CSL anyways" - what do you mean?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
shud hv elaborated a bit, they had taken a lot of skill off teh CSL in jan, but actual number that applies is much higher thn those in the current CSL.. most of doctors and nurses prefer the Employer nominated route, which leaves primarily IT and few countable skills. i spoke to my agent today and he had a valid point, that those on MODL or non CSLs shudnt worry so much, wait for october changes and yes things will be in our benefit

·
Registered
19 Posts
not sure ive understood this right, does tis mean that occupations currently on the MODL could be bumped up to CSL? would this increase processing times? so confused at the moment things seem to be changing all the time its a wonder anyone ever gets through!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts