Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is apparently some arrangement where if a RRV is required in an emergency it can be obtained from an Airport counter of DIAC/ Immigration even just before one wishes to temporarily exit the country.

Does anyone know of this facility.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.