Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my husband has his biometrics on the 3rd of june in dominican republuc. My supporting docs arrived in sheffield on the 1st june. I got an email today asking for a prepaid envalope for my supporting docs. BUT i included one and it wasnt cheap. All the emails are no reply. Is there anything u can do without having to pay again??? If they are asking for this does this mean they have already looked at my application??

·
Super Moderator
18,051 Posts
Sorry but your post is confusing. For 1 thing the biometric's receipt is part of the documents to be included with the application package. For another thing according to the VFS website, the application and documents should have been submitted at the appointment when biometric's were submitted.

UK Visa Information - Dominican Republic - How To Apply

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nyclon i already expalined to joppa before and suppled the link that from now on and since sept last year. Applications from the dominican republic are now decided in sheffield. The passport is sent to jamaica and visa would be issued there. On completing the application you recieve an email saying to send your supporting docs to sheffield. The only things handed in at the vac in dominican were application form appendix 2 passport. 2 passport photos and qppointment confirmation. So my question still stands what can i do about retun postage?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.