Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I recall that we had once discussed about this and several of us showed interest to connect with other fellow Spanish speakers. However, people had different views as to where and when to hold this gathering. Also nobody took the initiative of setting up a date or a location or even liaising with everyone. (me included)

If you are still interested to do such a thing, I ask you to fill out the survey so that I can collect your views about time and location. I understand that we are close to X-mas and that some of you may not be available. Some of you may be travelling and have other plans.

I am thinking to have this gathering before X-mas but it may not be "doable" I understand.

If you are not a Spanish speaker and would like to attend by all means go to the survey and let your opinion be known!. I am not discriminating as to who can or cannot attend this potential gathering.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DCGNNSL

Best,
Cannuck

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Folks,

Very few people responded so far. It easy to propose an event knowing peoples' preferences upfront. Spread the word because gauging preferences are important here.

Cheers,
C

1 - 2 of 2 Posts