Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am currently holding an indeterminato contract and want to resign after 2 years. my livello is 5th and according to my contract, I have 2 months of notice.

Is there anyone who can support me on what to do step by step for resignition? I have read couple of artciles about however it seems a bit complicated. I would appreciate if someone could help me.

Many thanks in advance

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hello,

I am currently holding an indeterminato contract and want to resign after 2 years. my livello is 5th and according to my contract, I have 2 months of notice.

Is there anyone who can support me on what to do step by step for resignition? I have read couple of artciles about however it seems a bit complicated. I would appreciate if someone could help me.

Many thanks in advance
Tried to send you a PM but I guess you're too new. So ...

Liked your post although I didn't understand a word of it. Would you mind enlightening me or pointing me in the right direction? What is a indeterminato contract? Livello means level but what does it mean in this context; what does it mean that your "livello is 5th"? Thanks for the help.

Paul
:flypig:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
His contract doesn't have an end date. There are people on what are really temp contracts tempo determinato . These people companies can let go by not renewing the contract. Then there are people with a contract like the OPs that remain on the job unless fired.

To the OP are you a member of a union? The other thing do you know where your local patronato is?

I doubt many of us have any real experience

·
Registered
303 Posts
Blinded

His contract doesn't have an end date. There are people on what are really temp contracts tempo determinato . These people companies can let go by not renewing the contract. Then there are people with a contract like the OPs that remain on the job unless fired.

To the OP are you a member of a union? The other thing do you know where your local patronato is?

I doubt many of us have any real experience
Wow! Talk about tunnel vision. As I'm obsessed with housing I just read this as a rental contract not an employment contract. Sorry(ish) for the distraction. Still don't know what a livello is, not to mention patronato.

Good luck to Szo.

:flypig:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts