Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am the director of a limited company and I recently found out that I have to have 12 months of statements, payslips, and all the other documents that comes with it.

However, I do not want to wait another 6 months. Therefore, can I remove myself from the Director post and submit the case as per usual i.e. have 6 months of bank statements, pay slips, etc.

OR

Should I just risk it with the 6 months of documents that I have and not mention that I am a director?

Your comments are much needed.
Thank you

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hello all,

I am the director of a limited company and I recently found out that I have to have 12 months of statements, payslips, and all the other documents that comes with it.

However, I do not want to wait another 6 months. Therefore, can I remove myself from the Director post and submit the case as per usual i.e. have 6 months of bank statements, pay slips, etc.

OR

Should I just risk it with the 6 months of documents that I have and not mention that I am a director?

Your comments are much needed.
Thank you
You should avoid taking risk in this matter as much as possible

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think they consider what position you were in over the last 6 months for which you'd file your application unless you're suggesting submitting them and lying about being an ordinary employee...
So even if you resigned you'd still have to wait another 6 months in whatever new position you were in...I think.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
I agree. UKVI is getting very diligent in verifying facts by contacting employer, tax office and other government departments, and if foul play is discovered, you not only get your partner's visa denied but he/she can be banned for up to 10 years for your dishonesty and fraud.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.