Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have been living in Australia for the last 2 years of 175 VISA. My 175 visa expires on the 14th of Jan 2014.

I need to apply for my RRV soon before that as I will be going to visit my family in Singapore from Dec 21 -Jan 06. I am just worried that it will be a issue for me when I return in Jan 2014.

I need to provide evidence for my RRV and that is what I would like help with. These are my evidences that cover 3 of the headings in the checklist provided for the RRV

Documents as evidence of employment ties
1. I have employment contract with my current employer till May 2015 (Will my employment letter serve as a valid evidence)

Documents as evidence of personal ties and Documents as evidence of family unit
2. My spouse is a PR here with employment (Not sure how to present this as an evidence)

Documents as evidence of personal ties
3. We have paid deposit for a land and build package and the title of the land will only be out in April (We only have the contracts for the property deposit will this suffice as an evidence)

I would appreciate any help.

Best Regards
vlavinia

S

·
0 Posts
Everything there sounds fine. Show your job letter and contract if it is different, same for your wife.

Yes the contract or proof of deposit for the land should be fine. As you are applying in Australia after living there for 2 years I wouldnt worry too much. You'll get it just fine.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Shel,

For the evidence of my spouse with the job and PR do I have to get his employment letter and his letter of PR granted? Will that suffice as evidence?

Best Regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts