Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Me and my husband (non-EU citizen) came to the UK on EEA Family Permit. My husband gets a job (full time) and I'm going to start the part-time job (16h/week) with overtimes (it will be like a full time position, the company just gives this kind of contract). My question is - 16h/week contract with overtimes is it enough to apply for the resident card for my husband?
I'll be very grateful for any answer and advice.
Best regards

·
Registered
39,065 Posts
Yes, 16 hr/week every week is sufficient to be consider a qualified person in UK, following EU court judgment.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much for your answer Joppa ! Do you think we should wait for my first payslip (+job contract) or can we apply now providing just my contract (it's a probation- 3 months)? Apart from the residence card for my husband I want to apply for the registration certificate for myself.

Thank you again for any advice!

·
Registered
39,065 Posts
Just to reiterate that, as my signature makes clear, I only share my personal view and anything I say should not be interpreted as advice.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, of course you just share your personal opinion, I understand. Thank you very much for doing this, because many, many times it was really helpful. Have a nice day!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.