Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every one!
Today i am so happy to get back the enclosed my documents for apply EEA2 6 months ago. One letter wrote: my card will be send after 10 days working but HO they wrote my full name detail wrong . Sure name before married while in my passport has one page note changed sure name after married I do not know why They did not checked and see it .
I would like to ask: I can sent to ask them re correct right now before card will come in 10 days or i have wait till the card delivery then I asking for re correct to it? Thanks!

·
Registered
39,244 Posts
The name on BRP must be as on your passport, and any amendment recorded on another page isn't taken into account. So to get your BRP in your new married name, you need to get a new passport and then apply for new BRP.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The name on BRP must be as on your passport, and any amendment recorded on another page isn't taken into account. So to get your BRP in your new married name, you need to get a new passport and then apply for new BRP.
On my passport has note on name changed after married . Letter asked me for go biometric 5months ago they record correct . every documents from HO correct with sure just this letter today i get for decision its wrong sure name.

·
Registered
39,244 Posts
As I said, the passport itself has to be in your married name. Amendment recorded isn't taken into account. Other communications from Home Office don't follow this convention.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As I said, the passport itself has to be in your married name. Amendment recorded isn't taken into account. Other communications from Home Office don't follow this convention.
I got you. I will renew my passport as soon as possible before my vacation. I hope time for re new BRP not take few months for waiting. Thank you very much for your information.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Excuse me , I checked and see for up date new BRP will take 4 or 5 months and I can not travel during time . I see it so complicated ..:( I would like to ask you. I can no change and use what i got now? and always show up my passport BRP and married certificated when traveling or get a job? It will be nothing happened by law in UK? Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.