Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me have I got the right form for applying for residency I have got a DECLARATION D,ENTREE is this what i need to apply if not can any one tell me which one it is and if I can print one of the internet
Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Can anyone tell me have I got the right form for applying for residency I have got a DECLARATION D,ENTREE is this what i need to apply if not can any one tell me which one it is and if I can print one of the internet
Thanks
If you are an EU resident go to this link (SEF, Portugal) and the form for applying for Residencia is on the front page:

Portal SEF

Your local Camera Municipal should do it for you now so take the form in and they will issue you a piece of paper which is valid, initially, for 5 years. Good Luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are an EU resident go to this link (SEF, Portugal) and the form for applying for Residencia is on the front page:

Portal SEF

Your local Camera Municipal should do it for you now so take the form in and they will issue you a piece of paper which is valid, initially, for 5 years. Good Luck.
many thanks got it just didnt know which one dec of entry or the residency one
printed both just to make sure

many thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts