Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all

I am confuse regarding 189 visa documents uploading. It writeen documents should be scan of original and true copy. I am not sure how to do this. Can anybody please guide me.

Also please let me know which type of documents required and ITax certificate and salary slip required to upload? If yes which year

Thanks

Samir

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Dear all

I am confuse regarding 189 visa documents uploading. It writeen documents should be scan of original and true copy. I am not sure how to do this. Can anybody please guide me.

Also please let me know which type of documents required and ITax certificate and salary slip required to upload? If yes which year

Thanks

Samir
You need to scan the original documents and upload the scanned copy of these documents. If is already a photocopy of the document, then get it notarized by a lawyer and upload the same.

Regarding IT tax return and salary slips, it is recommended to upload all documents for the number of years you claim points for. If your claim is 4 or 5 years, then upload 3 or 4 pay slips per year for whole [period. So, roughly about 12-16 salary slips for 4 years of work experience. In short, the more documents you submit, the brighter your chances for your visa grant.

Sathiya

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hi Fellas ,

I am still running post to pillar to accumulate information regarding whole visa process .

I am not able to figure out that what are the chances of getting an invite if I apply for Independent subclass with 60 points in 263111 category and how long will it take .

Thanks in advance.

Regards

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi Fellas ,

I am still running post to pillar to accumulate information regarding whole visa process .

I am not able to figure out that what are the chances of getting an invite if I apply for Independent subclass with 60 points in 263111 category and how long will it take .

Thanks in advance.

Regards
you will get invite in the very next round aftre lodging EOI. In the worst case, the second round must be the one where you will receive an invitation without fail. Because, your occupation is not a competitive one and has very less number of candidates under this job code.

Sathiya

Reactions: prseeker

·
Registered
931 Posts
you will get invite in the very next round aftre lodging EOI. In the worst case, the second round must be the one where you will receive an invitation without fail. Because, your occupation is not a competitive one and has very less number of candidates under this job code.

Sathiya
Sirjee as always thank you so much for your prompt reply . One more thing I posted a long post on an another thread looking for your valuable advice but you didn't respond to it . If you don't mind can I PM you with my query .

Regards

G

·

Sathiya
You appear to think you have information that others do not. Tell us do you have a crystal ball?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You need to scan the original documents and upload the scanned copy of these documents. If is already a photocopy of the document, then get it notarized by a lawyer and upload the same.

Regarding IT tax return and salary slips, it is recommended to upload all documents for the number of years you claim points for. If your claim is 4 or 5 years, then upload 3 or 4 pay slips per year for whole [period. So, roughly about 12-16 salary slips for 4 years of work experience. In short, the more documents you submit, the brighter your chances for your visa grant.

Sathiya
Thanks a lot sathiya

Samir

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Saathiya,

Can u please advice on the mode of payment. As my credit card doesn't have that big limit. And I also have to include my family members in my application. Is there any other mode of payment besides the credit card for visa application.

Thanks,
Jas

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
You appear to think you have information that others do not. Tell us do you have a crystal ball?
hi shel,

i didn't mean it like that. i never told that only i have information and others have not. Why are you so rude to my post? See, basically, i analyse many things before predicting the chances of invites of the candidates and in almost 99% of cases, i got them correct, of course with some approximation. So, please ask the people to whom i have predicted their chances of invitations correctly. For 2631 group, applicants have been invited immediately after lodging EOI and the number of seats for this group for this program year is also good. Moreover, only less number of people are lodging EOI's. You can have a look at the below link for validating my feedback.

I only post these things just to keep them motivated. If you don't want, just delete my posts. I really thank you very much for your actions.

Still, do you want me to give you any reasons? I am sorry if i hurt you.

regards,
sathiya

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi Saathiya,

Can u please advice on the mode of payment. As my credit card doesn't have that big limit. And I also have to include my family members in my application. Is there any other mode of payment besides the credit card for visa application.

Thanks,
Jas
hi buddy,

Why can't you try for travel card? i attempted icici bank's travel card and paid the fees. It has no limit meaning that you can set the limit on its e-purchase online before making payment. It is easy, convenient, fast and hassle-free way. It doesn't cost you an arm and a leg (ha ha ha).

sathiya

1 - 10 of 10 Posts