Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have completed my Degree in BIT(Software Engineering) and now having 2.4 years experience in related field. am i eligible to lodge an ACS entry? Kindly advise :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Hi,

I have completed my Degree in BIT(Software Engineering) and now having 2.4 years experience in related field. am i eligible to lodge an ACS entry? Kindly advise :fingerscrossed:
You are eligible but ACS will be deducting your 2 years of experience. After that you will be left with .4 years of exp. You cannot claim points for that. You need to have min 3 years of exp for state sponsorship visa.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ratnesh,Thanks for the speedy reply.if i'm sponsored by a relative who live in australia, would i be able to score ?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Hi Ratnesh,Thanks for the speedy reply.if i'm sponsored by a relative who live in australia, would i be able to score ?
Sponsorship does not mean that state will be paying the fees.

It means a state will nominate you and invite you to apply for visa. State Sponsorship has some obligations though. With help of SS, you get 5 points which contribute to your total score in points based system. To be eligible for SS, you need to have atleast 3 years of experience.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Seems you may guide me as well, I have done 2 years B.com and 2 years of Masters in Computer Science, then 12 years of experience in same field. I just need to know what's the minimum experience required to qualify for ACS?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts