Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

i hope all are fine and doing well. I have small query regarding the lodgement of Partner Visa. My partner and my 4 years old kid is in Pakistan now and hopefully i will be applying for partner visa in this month.

I need to know about the documents requirement so to reduce unnecessary delays etc.

Can anybody advice me in this?

Thanks

Faisal Mubarak

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hi, you should have a list in the lodging an application booklet that's on the website. Basically you need to gather anything that proves your relationship is genuine and ongoing. Joint rental/mortgage agreements, utility bills, bank statements etc as well as declerations from friends and family. You will need to write a statement detailing your relationship, how you met, the dynamics of your relationship, how its going to work in aust. Try and get as much as you can dating back at least 12 months but get more if you can. They're pretty good at letting you know if they need more. Good luck

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Nonny,

We don't have combined bank statement because after our marriage, i have gone to Dubai for job prospective and she is in pakistan and i frequently visit my home two three times a year. Is it create any problem if we don't have combine bank statement, however i have remittance slips under my wife name. is it fine as well?

Faisal

G

·
Not a problem if you dont have a joint account but do you pay some of the household cost from your wages? How do you do so if you do?

What is a remittance slip?

·
Registered
138 Posts
As shel says it shouldn't be a problem, do you have any joint commitments? Do you pay bills from your wages? We had seperate accounts but I paid rent and council tax etc while he paid water, electric etc for same address. Anything along those lines will help.

G

·
That would be evidence but do you pay any household bills direct? Are you registered with official bodies as being married and your main address being with your wife? Do you file taxes together? Are you named on each others wills or insurance policies?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That would be evidence but do you pay any household bills direct? Are you registered with official bodies as being married and your main address being with your wife? Do you file taxes together? Are you named on each others wills or insurance policies?
Actually in Pakistan, normally billing stuff is done by manual works. However, we don't registered tax in Pakistan as that time i was working in Dubai and she don't registered tax because of low income thershold. however, i have one insurance policies under my wife name.

Faisal Mubarak

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.