Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exactly where do we place all the required evidence for our application ???

I'm assuming that the following go at the beginning, right on top:

First my appointment details sheet, then

- Payment receipt for IHS
- Payment receipt for Premium Service
- Payment receipt for the FLR(M) application

Then under those
- my passport
- husband's passport
- 2 passport photos of me signed
- 1 passport photo of my husband signed
- my original copy of birth certificate
- my husband's original copy of birth certificate
- our original marriage certificate

Do the stamped bank statements go into the pile with the section on finances? Section 7 or at the beginning after the marriage cert. Etc

Does the evidence for accommodation go into the pile placement with the Accommodation section or at the beginning?

Evidence that we are living together ... Do I put our evidence in that section? Mail

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on getting your application approved.

I read your post and you mentioned you put all of your documents in a big box.
So did you put all your documents in one pile together on top and then the actual FLR ( M ) form under those? Or did you put the relevant document evidence in the section they refer to and then your finished pile put into a big box?

My question was if we slip the evidence into the section they refer to or keep all our evidence / documents together at the front begore putting our completed FLR application form into the pile underneath the documents & evidence.

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
You don't need birth certificates and you only need a copy of the bio pages of tge UK passport holder.

Read the sticky at the top of the page about ordering documents but this is nothing to obsess about. I believe if you are applying from Canada you arrange your documents according to bar coded dividers.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Nyclon, this is for FLR(M) so they need a copy of the entire sponsors passport but as they are going to the PSC, they can just submit the passport as it will be returned the same day.

The order does not matter too much. We had ours neatly paper clipped together in sections and had to remove every clip at the counter as all the documents are put into a plastic envelope loose! You would normally put the application form, passports, marriage certificate and receipts first and then supporting documents underneath.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sorry for the late reply. I put the full application form(79 pages) behind the appointment letter and proof of payment, nhs surcharge number email. Followed by all the other documents.

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Nyclon, this is for FLR(M) so they need a copy of the entire sponsors passport but as they are going to the PSC, they can just submit the passport as it will be returned the same day.

The order does not matter too much. We had ours neatly paper clipped together in sections and had to remove every clip at the counter as all the documents are put into a plastic envelope loose! You would normally put the application form, passports, marriage certificate and receipts first and then supporting documents underneath.
Ahh, ok. Thanks for clarifying.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Sorry, does every single page of the British passport need to be copied when applying for partners FLR?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.