Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I am an adult and don't have french nationality certificate,so am i eligible for applying french passport based on the following documents,

1.Copie d'acte de naissance de
2.Certificat de nationalite(father nationality)
3.Livret de famille (my name mentioned in the booklet)
4.Registre des francais etablis hors de France.(carte consulaire)

·
Administrator
51,543 Posts
It's hard to tell from the list you've presented. Maybe a look at the Service Public site will help: Acquisition de la nationalité française - Service-public.fr

First question is when and where were you born? (The laws have changed a number of times over the last 10 to 50 years.) You seem to be basing your claim to French nationality on your father - in which case it depends on when and how he came by his French nationality.

You may also want to ask your local French consulate for what they will require in terms of documentation in order to process your request.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was born on 1985, at pondicherry in india. my father got french nationality based on the french rules in pondicherry before 1970.Actually my brother(age 20s) received french passport four month ago. when i applying passport,they asked me french nationality certificate.so my question is Acte de naissance and livert de famille to prove the nationality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.