Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We: Family two kids, are looking for a non furnished house to rent for aprox. a year in Biarritz or Anglet. Preferably, Bairritz centre, Milady; Saint Charles; Chambre d'amour, Cinq Cantons or Chiberta. We would be very thankful if you could help with that matter. BTW, in the event your house is on sale and you find difficulties selling it, we would be happy to look after it (i.e. rent it) for a certain period of time.
email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
We: Family two kids, are looking for a non furnished house to rent for aprox. a year in Biarritz or Anglet. Preferably, Bairritz centre, Milady; Saint Charles; Chambre d'amour, Cinq Cantons or Chiberta. We would be very thankful if you could help with that matter. BTW, in the event your house is on sale and you find difficulties selling it, we would be happy to look after it (i.e. rent it) for a certain period of time.
email: [email protected]
Hi there,
Are you still looking for a place in Biarritz? Let me know...
Ana

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there,
Are you still looking for a place in Biarritz? Let me know...
Ana
Hi Ana,

Thanks for replying. We just found a house in Chambre D'amour. Just on time as we have to leave the house we're now living in by the end of june.
I Will remove the thread. Are you going back to Arizona?

Cheers,

Edouard

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know these threads are a little old, but my partner and I are also looking for an apartment to rent for 3-6 months in the same area. Does anyone have any current advice or tips? We're not ready to sign a full rental contract with an estate agent so would rather find a holiday home that would normally be empty over Winter and rent that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.