Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
If anyone has recently received a response from EA on a CDR assessment, can you please post your timeline on this thread. EA is saying that the current timeline is 10 weeks but from their automated emails, seems like they are surpassing it by many weeks.

Thanks in advance for anyone who is ready to help.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi

These are my timelines

14-April-12 :Skill assessment send to EA
18-April-12: Fees deducted from my CC
03-May-12: CID/Receipt received with date of 18-April-12

Although ,I m hopeful to get it around 25 June as per current 10 weeks of turnaround time :)

What about urs??

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats the point, I am not hopeful about getting it before 30th June. Wanted to know from someone who has already been assessed to get an idea of the actual timeline. My application date is 12th April
Hi

These are my timelines

14-April-12 :Skill assessment send to EA
18-April-12: Fees deducted from my CC
03-May-12: CID/Receipt received with date of 18-April-12

Although ,I m hopeful to get it around 25 June as per current 10 weeks of turnaround time :)

What about urs??

·
Registered
209 Posts
Some got their's in 2 months so we can't do anything else apart from waiting :p

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi friends,

I got my EA assessment in 7 weeks. My timeline is as follows:
6-Feb-12 :Skill assessment send to EA
28-March-12: Positive Outcome

P.S : I only knew my CID after I had sent email to EA.
And Adephagous, though EA says their current processing time is 10 weeks which we get from status email reply, they actually are way fast that that in my opinion.

I wish you guys the best of luck and hopefully you can receive it quickly.

Best Wishes,
Ak

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Akmirror, Thanks for the encouraging words. I hope it comes soon and its positive. Did you get the outcome by normal mail or did you send an email to them for that as well.

Hi friends,

I got my EA assessment in 7 weeks. My timeline is as follows:
6-Feb-12 :Skill assessment send to EA
28-March-12: Positive Outcome

P.S : I only knew my CID after I had sent email to EA.
And Adephagous, though EA says their current processing time is 10 weeks which we get from status email reply, they actually are way fast that that in my opinion.

I wish you guys the best of luck and hopefully you can receive it quickly.

Best Wishes,
Ak

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi Akmirror, Thanks for the encouraging words. I hope it comes soon and its positive. Did you get the outcome by normal mail or did you send an email to them for that as well.
Well, they will send a copy of the outcome letter via email first. After that, they will send hard copy via normal mail if you dont arrange for a courier yourself. In my case, I arranged a courier to collect my hard copy on my behalf.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you track your status via the auto generated email that they send from msastatus.
Is that accurate? Seems to me that its very erratic. Also I am guessing with the current speed, my application will be assessed around 20-24th June. Is it possible to call them and get the outcome over email on a scanned copy.

Well, they will send a copy of the outcome letter via email first. After that, they will send hard copy via normal mail if you dont arrange for a courier yourself. In my case, I arranged a courier to collect my hard copy on my behalf.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Did you track your status via the auto generated email that they send from msastatus.
Is that accurate? Seems to me that its very erratic. Also I am guessing with the current speed, my application will be assessed around 20-24th June. Is it possible to call them and get the outcome over email on a scanned copy.
Well...I dont think it is 'erratic'. Actually my CDR was received by EA on 6th February. I was starting to monitor the status by using 'msastatus' from 3rd week of March. At one point, I got the status that " they are processing the application received on 8th February". So that meant that mine was already processed and I was right after I got email from them. Unfortunately, I had missed my bachelor certificate. So I had to send it back to EA and wait for 1 more week after that to get my scanned outcome via email.

I have seen people getting outcomes inside 2 months. So just hang in there and wish for the best. I dont think calling will help either. But you will get your scanned outcome via email. Best of luck!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi AK

Mine has a receipt date of 18-April-12(Fee was also deducted on same date)

So as per your timeline ,I could expect to get result near 20 June

If this happens then it will solve my cause of applying 175 in older rule :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I say its erratic coz it was stuck with the same date for a week whole of april. Then suddenly, they pushed the date from 1st march to 10th march, and then again 10th march was pushed to 8th march and so on.
Now they are doing the assessment for 13th March and still say that the timeline is 10 weeks, wen 10 weeks are def up for the people who applied on 13th march.
Thanks for ur wishes and there is nothing we can do other than hope for the best. Guess serves us right for submitting in the last moment.
Well...I dont think it is 'erratic'. Actually my CDR was received by EA on 6th February. I was starting to monitor the status by using 'msastatus' from 3rd week of March. At one point, I got the status that " they are processing the application received on 8th February". So that meant that mine was already processed and I was right after I got email from them. Unfortunately, I had missed my bachelor certificate. So I had to send it back to EA and wait for 1 more week after that to get my scanned outcome via email.

I have seen people getting outcomes inside 2 months. So just hang in there and wish for the best. I dont think calling will help either. But you will get your scanned outcome via email. Best of luck!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hello Everyone,
EA seems to be going at good speed.This wednesday they were processing applications for 27th feb and today on friday they are processing applications for 7th march.
Also in their status check email it says they have hired additional staff to reduce the processing times.

Any clues?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hello Everyone,
EA seems to be going at good speed.This wednesday they were processing applications for 27th feb and today on friday they are processing applications for 7th march.
Also in their status check email it says they have hired additional staff to reduce the processing times.

Any clues?
Its been saying the same since Feb 2013..........so nothing special abt it.....:)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Well I say its erratic coz it was stuck with the same date for a week whole of april. Then suddenly, they pushed the date from 1st march to 10th march, and then again 10th march was pushed to 8th march and so on.
Now they are doing the assessment for 13th March and still say that the timeline is 10 weeks, wen 10 weeks are def up for the people who applied on 13th march.
Thanks for ur wishes and there is nothing we can do other than hope for the best. Guess serves us right for submitting in the last moment.
Dear,
I got the reply from EA exactly 16 weeks after I submitted it. And that too it was received one week later than that. They sent me a postal letter stating that some work experience documents were missing. I had to prepare that and it took me another 2 months to that. When I sent them the post, they sent me the positive assessment reply exactly 27 weeks later after I submitted it. How abt that? It happens...
One more thing, the reply doesn't come via email. It reaches you only as a original hard copy via post.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Dear all

In my case, applied to EA on 13 th Feb 2013, acknowledgement received exactly after a week or so.......CO allocated on 4 th June2013......no further requests from CO.....received +ve EA assessment hard copy on 7th June2013.

It exactly 19 weeks for me as mentioned in EA website....

I did it all by myself , did not use agent or a consultancy.

Good luck

·
Registered
324 Posts
My receipt date is 25-Feb and I haven't heard anything from EA.. How did you come to know that a CO has been assigned on 4th June?

Dear all

In my case, applied to EA on 13 th Feb 2013, acknowledgement received exactly after a week or so.......CO allocated on 4 th June2013......no further requests from CO.....received +ve EA assessment hard copy on 7th June2013.

It exactly 19 weeks for me as mentioned in EA website....

I did it all by myself , did not use agent or a consultancy.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Dear Desi bhai

I got an email from my CO on 4th June 2013 regarding my work experience
As I applied with 8.8 yrs and still working currently in India.

He informed me that he can consider my experience up to 8.6 years only.

In return, I sent my acceptance :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts