Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, my thanks to the knowledgeable members and moderators of this forum who have already provided us with many useful suggestions and valuable information!

We will be moving to Edinburgh this summer. We've begun hearing horror stories about international moving companies.

Does anyone have recommendations for reputable movers, specifically for shipping from the US to the UK? This isn't a full household move-- more like 25 boxes/ 100 cubic feet.

Thank you!

·
Registered
26 Posts
First, my thanks to the knowledgeable members and moderators of this forum who have already provided us with many useful suggestions and valuable information!

We will be moving to Edinburgh this summer. We've begun hearing horror stories about international moving companies.

Does anyone have recommendations for reputable movers, specifically for shipping from the US to the UK? This isn't a full household move-- more like 25 boxes/ 100 cubic feet.

Thank you!
Stay tuned. We're meeting with an international mover on June 23 to discuss our move from Florida to Wales. I'll let you know what I find out.
Jann Seal

·
Registered
4 Posts
Look for UTS movers, I think that's a worldwide brand of fairly high-quality intl. movers. We've moved twice internationally with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.