Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone who is working at Repton, or know anything about it, be able to give me some information about the school? Sending in an application and would love to hear some experiences etc
Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
I don't know anything about the school so I can not make a judgement, however I have seen it advertise the same roles (senior leaders and teachers) three times already so they either have no one applying or they have a high turnover of teachers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply Rustysmart. Where was it that you saw the jobs being readvertised? tes?

Was told I'll be contacted in the coming week if they want to continue with my application so we'll see even they even want me at all!

·
Registered
72 Posts
cuba said:
Thanks for the reply Rustysmart. Where was it that you saw the jobs being readvertised? tes?

Was told I'll be contacted in the coming week if they want to continue with my application so we'll see even they even want me at all!
Yeah I've seen the posts advertised each time on the TES - seemed strange they needed to keep advertising.

G

·
Would anyone who is working at Repton, or know anything about it, be able to give me some information about the school? Sending in an application and would love to hear some experiences etc
Thanks
Hi
I have been to Repton dubai a couple of times to pick up my niece .
Its a beautiful huge school,with a mixed group of students
I have seen only the grade 1 class area, they have around 7 to 8 different classes for grade 1 students ,each class with approx 25- 30 children and a head teacher and assistant teacher.
The only concern was finding a parking at 2:00 pm
check out their website i cannot post a url to other sites till i become an active member after 4 post or more. however you can google them :)

good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Cuba

I too have applied to Repton and was told today that I have an interview in a couple of weeks. I have been reading very mixed reviews on the school and am not sure what to think...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.