Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I recently received an email requesting more information. In the attached PDFs, there's a part somewhere in the huge amounts of text that says:

Send your response to me using the contact details provided below

And then down below, a general "gsm allocated" email address is given for contacting regarding visa processing.

By "me", I guess the case officer means "themself". Can anyone please advise whether I need to reply to the CO after I have finished uploading extra documents or just clicking "Information Provided" button in my online visa application form is enough?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
25,724 Posts
Hi,

I recently received an email requesting more information. In the attached PDFs, there's a part somewhere in the huge amounts of text that says:

And then down below, a general "gsm allocated" email address is given for contacting regarding visa processing.

By "me", I guess the case officer means "themself". Can anyone please advise whether I need to reply to the CO after I have finished uploading extra documents or just clicking "Information Provided" button in my online visa application form is enough?

Many thanks.
In my opinion when the CO has specifically asked that the response be sent to him, you should attach all the documents you are providing in an email and send to him also

You should also upload the documents in the DIBP portal and after completing, press the IP button

Cheers

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hi,

Many thanks.
Its very much generic narration COs follow.

Upload requested information in IMMI account, thats enough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.