Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I am very interested in finding out about your repatriation experience. I am currently involved in some research at the University of Western Australia in joint collaboration between the School of Psychology and the Business School regarding this process. This research is being supervised by Professor John Cordery.

This research involves both interviews with recent repatriates and a survey. It is hoped that it will provide some insight into how to best manage the move home after an international assignment which has received much less attention than the the process of starting an international assignment.

If you are interested in participating as an interviewee please let me know.

In addition, if you have been repatriated to your home country in the last two years and are still employed by the same employer who sent you on your last international assignment, I invite you to participate in a 15 minute survey into your experience. Your responses will go a long way in providing some information on how repatriation can be better managed.

To participate, please go to boro.psychology.uwa.edu.au/ssnet4/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=72KJ3l2

For any further queries, please contact me on [email protected] or the research supervisor, Professor John Cordery, on [email protected].

I thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,
Marcia Vieira
Master of Psychology (Industrial and Organisational) Student
University of Western Australia
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts