Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to ask a question thats been asked before, I just haven't found anything written recently.

My son is living with me at present but really wants to find his own place/flat share. The problem is, the company he works for is taking an age getting his residence visa sorted. Is it possible to rent (either short or long term) without it? I didn't think you could but I just wanted to make sure!

Cheers! :)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.