Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am moving to Queenslend early next year, with my partner and three children. We are also moving two dogs over. Can we rent a place to stay from the uk that we take two dogs? we will need somewhere to stay straight away as we dont have family over there.

any advice on being new to austalia and rent with dogs would be great

Thank you

Jo

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi I am moving to Queenslend early next year, with my partner and three children. We are also moving two dogs over. Can we rent a place to stay from the uk that we take two dogs? we will need somewhere to stay straight away as we dont have family over there.

Thank you

Jo
Hi there.
Any specific areas you and your family looking into in Queensland?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,885 Posts

Thank you

Jo
You will get a better response from people who have already relocated to Australia if you post your query in the Life in Australia section of the forum

Most of the members in this section are waiting for the golden ticket

Life in Australia - Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

Thank you

Jo
Hi Jo,

I am also relocating with my wife and 2 kids and hopefully our 2 small dogs also, did you manage to look at a suitable company to transfer dogs over?

Any advice on your move would be great.

Oz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts