Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on moving to Gibraltar in the summer and renting a small apartment/home, does anyone have any contacts rather than these really expensive property agents?

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I am planning on moving to Gibraltar in the summer and renting a small apartment/home, does anyone have any contacts rather than these really expensive property agents?

I'm afraid Gibraltar is really expensive. Its so small and properties are at a premium!! But maybe someone will have some ideas???

Jo xxx

·
Registered
39 Posts
I work in gib, you can find a small place for around £500 but for less in La Linea (walkable everyday) you could get a 3 bedroom house. In saying that if you let me know what you are looking for I will ask about for you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Isn't that rather problematic these days? Or has the whole border crossing issue been sorted?
Depends on whether you mind walking :) Longest I have been held in a queue walking is 20 mins, if you take a car, motorbike or cycle you could be there for hours and hours. This though is not a new thing its been happening for years seemingly according to locals/people been here longer than me.

You can park on the spanish side and walk over, its pretty cheap to park for a day.

I dont mind the walk and have lost lots of weight and feel fitter :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Biffyspace that would be great. I need somewhere that accepts a dog and children, but still only needs to be small. I want to keep the costs as low as possible and am used to living small.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts