Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a possible enquiry for a long term let on my place
I have always given Rental agreements which are based on the forms my agent uses for my Flats in the UK
However my prospective Tenant needs to Register on the Padron so the agreement has to be in Spanish, a lady who helps me look after my place used to work with someone who let out property and I asked if the had an old Spanish Rental agreement BUT they don't
is there a form or something I can download or do I need one drawn up by a solicitor or Gestoria or someone like that

Thanks
Bob

·
Registered
19,394 Posts
I have always given Rental agreements which are based on the forms my agent uses for my Flats in the UK
However my prospective Tenant needs to Register on the Padron so the agreement has to be in Spanish, a lady who helps me look after my place used to work with someone who let out property and I asked if the had an old Spanish Rental agreement BUT they don't
is there a form or something I can download or do I need one drawn up by a solicitor or Gestoria or someone like that

Thanks
Bob
You can download a model from internet if you search "modelo contrato alquiler," but as I imagine you'd like a copy in English you'd have to get it translated by an "official" translator. Also, of course, you'd have to make sure that the description and conditions fitted your property.
I'd go to a "gestoria". It's more expensive, but it's an important piece of paper:)

·
Administrator
36,522 Posts

Thanks
Bob
it has to be in spanish to have any legal standing anyway

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Hi Bob

You used to be able to buy basic Spanish rental agreements in the Papeleria´s. We had some friends who used them for their property.....a bit like buying a standard Will in the UK from WH Smiths!! lol

Sue

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts

Thanks
Bob
Email Nikki for one you imbecile!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.