Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY ACS is expiring in 2 months. If I have to renew it, I got the information that it has to be a new application.
Can I still use all the old documents which I got it notarized 2 years before for the first ACS assessment.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Yes, you can. But for the current employment, you may want to add 2 years to your experience, so just this one current doc should be re-done now.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do we need to upload all the same documents again for the ACS reassessment which we did before, except the current employment?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do we need to upload all the same documents again for the ACS reassessment which we did before, except the current employment?
Sorry resubmitting with correction.

Do we need to upload all the same documents again for the ACS reassessment which we did before?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, because this will be a fresh new application.
I understand to upload all docs.
For The last employment , I need to get it notarized.
However, the old employment's notarized document crosses 2 years and I Somewhere heard that there is an expiration period for notarized docs.

·
Registered
23,952 Posts
However, the old employment's notarized document crosses 2 years and I Somewhere heard that there is an expiration period for notarized docs.
You are going to get a document notarised anyways.
So why not get all the documents notarised again
No sense in taking a chance with the assessor asking for freshly notarised docs

Not a big deal if you are in India

Cheers

·
Registered
73 Posts
I tried finding the validity of a notarized document online, but I have not found any such validity.

Hence, I would suggest either you write to ACS Assessment authority the same or submit your current docs if the assessment result is not urgent for you because these days they are not taking much time for the response as well as for the result.

However, they will surely come back if the documents you uploaded are not valid.

·
Registered
40 Posts
RE

Sorry resubmitting with correction.

Do we need to upload all the same documents again for the ACS reassessment which we did before?

Things such as transcripts and degree certifications, this is not needed. But for all new evidence that you are claiming points for(eg: your work experience would have been updated the past two years, the RPL(if applicable)), affidavit, etc. would need to be notarized. There is a provision to link your earlier application to the new one you are creating.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Things such as transcripts and degree certifications, this is not needed. But for all new evidence that you are claiming points for(eg: your work experience would have been updated the past two years, the RPL(if applicable)), affidavit, etc. would need to be notarized. There is a provision to link your earlier application to the new one you are creating.
Thanks gjforaus for the information.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts