Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello experts,

I have done my ACS in NOV 2015, in august 2017 my EOI points became 65 due in change in experience. Now my ACS is going to expire in NOV 2017 and I want to renew it in advanced only because I am expecting an invite around DEC JAN and if my ACS got expired before I get invite then I don't think I can get an invite with expired ACS. So I want to renew my ACS in well advanced and I will also update the EOI accordingly. While submitting ACS again my application got successfully linked with my old application and I am also able to see all the documents that I have loaded previously but I faced few issue please provide your valuable advice on below issues.

1) According to ACS, they want me to load only recent documents because all previous documents are already there in application but problem is I was working in the company say XYZ limited when I previously done my assessment and now still I am working in the same company, so there is no major change in my experience but the issue is it is not allowing me to edit the experience in my application. Do I need to add one more experience in the application for that same company ? and or Is there any way to update the experience that is already there?

Thanks in advanced for you helpful suggestions.

Thanks,
Harry

Age = 30
IELTS = 10
Degree = 15
Exp = 10
ANZSCO code 261313

·
Registered
23,931 Posts
Hello experts,

I have done my ACS in NOV 2015, in august 2017 my EOI points became 65 due in change in experience. Now my ACS is going to expire in NOV 2017 and I want to renew it in advanced only because I am expecting an invite around DEC JAN and if my ACS got expired before I get invite then I don't think I can get an invite with expired ACS. So I want to renew my ACS in well advanced and I will also update the EOI accordingly. While submitting ACS again my application got successfully linked with my old application and I am also able to see all the documents that I have loaded previously but I faced few issue please provide your valuable advice on below issues.

1) According to ACS, they want me to load only recent documents because all previous documents are already there in application but problem is I was working in the company say XYZ limited when I previously done my assessment and now still I am working in the same company, so there is no major change in my experience but the issue is it is not allowing me to edit the experience in my application. Do I need to add one more experience in the application for that same company ? and or Is there any way to update the experience that is already there?

Thanks in advanced for you helpful suggestions.

Thanks,
Harry

Age = 30
IELTS = 10
Degree = 15
Exp = 10
ANZSCO code 261313
The old RNR will not suffice for assessment on date in my opinion
You have to get a fresh RNR.
The only advantage you will have that as you are already assessed , your reassessment should be very quick
You may not need to reload all the old documents again.
Drop an email to ACS giving your old assessment number and ask which all documents need to be reloaded and the process for the same

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
I am facing the same problem, is your problem sorted out ?

What I got from ACS is that We need to file a new application to get a renewed ACS result and we just need to upload the latest documents.

But the questions is what will be the start date of experience in our latest document, because we are still working in the same company, which we were working in 2 years ago. So should the start date should be the same (Joining Date) or the new date after our last assessment was done.

Quick response will be highly appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,
I am facing the same problem, is your problem sorted out ?

What I got from ACS is that We need to file a new application to get a renewed ACS result and we just need to upload the latest documents.

But the questions is what will be the start date of experience in our latest document, because we are still working in the same company, which we were working in 2 years ago. So should the start date should be the same (Joining Date) or the new date after our last assessment was done.

Quick response will be highly appreciated
ACS asked to add fresh entry for experience and load the required documents and as we are not able to edit the details of previous experience. start date of your experience in your fresh entry is the actual start date of your employment . Your your previous documents and details will be automatically moved to your fresh application.

I have applied for the ACS on 6-sep-2017 and still waiting for the result. status is "your application is with assessor".

Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
Please can someone answer my questions.
What is the fees for acs renewal? Is it the same as fresh application or different?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
116 Posts
What is the fees for acs renewal? Is it the same as fresh application or different?
Thanks in advance.

Are you talking about review? If so, it's $395 and you can either appeal or review only if it falls in 60 days bracket. Else, you have to apply for brand new application and upload only the updated documents.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks in advance.

Are you talking about review? If so, it's $395 and you can either appeal or review only if it falls in 60 days bracket. Else, you have to apply for brand new application and upload only the updated documents.
No i am asking about renewal... My ACS is about to expire in may, so after that should i have to pay $500 or less??

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi harry, my acs will expire in July, I have seen your post in one of the thread, can you please help me in this regard and I have query, if we update our eoi with new Acs does DOE changes? Please let me know the process for renewal as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
ACS Renew Update

ACS asked to add fresh entry for experience and load the required documents and as we are not able to edit the details of previous experience. start date of your experience in your fresh entry is the actual start date of your employment . Your your previous documents and details will be automatically moved to your fresh application.

I have applied for the ACS on 6-sep-2017 and still waiting for the result. status is "your application is with assessor".

Thanks
Hello,

Have you received any updates from ACS, my case is exactly simiar as yours is.

ACS has mentioned to not to duplicate Experience. Did you add a New Experience and Added the Start date -> Join Date of your company (which was used in previous applcation as well) and End Date -> Till Today ?

Please be kind enough to reply as I am planning to renew my ACS assessment as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Anup, did you sort it out.
I am facing same problem. I have to renew my skill assessment. would you please tell me what I need to do? Do i need to start a new application and submitting all previous documents. As I dont have any new experience. Please help me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi,

My ACS skill assessment will expire on 2019 February. I want to renew my skill assessment. and want to know answers for below issues.

1. Do i need the latest versions of all the employment letters including old employment and the current employment?

2. I worked in a company for a year from 2012- 2013, but recently they merged with another company and changed their name ( This was after taking my ACS assessment in 2017 Feb) Do i need to take a letter from the new company stating the name change and the merge? or can i use the old employment letter which i submitted to ACS?

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Have you renewed your ACS? If so, please let me know the process and details as I am also in same situation and my company also got merged in between

Hi,

My ACS skill assessment will expire on 2019 February. I want to renew my skill assessment. and want to know answers for below issues.

1. Do i need the latest versions of all the employment letters including old employment and the current employment?

2. I worked in a company for a year from 2012- 2013, but recently they merged with another company and changed their name ( This was after taking my ACS assessment in 2017 Feb) Do i need to take a letter from the new company stating the name change and the merge? or can i use the old employment letter which i submitted to ACS?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,523 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Have you renewed your ACS? If so, please let me know the process and details as I am also in same situation and my company also got merged in between

Hi Sajanshaji,

I still didn't get my ACS renewed, but planning to do it within this week without updating about the merge and use old letter, But i will update the current employment letter. Did you manage to get yours done?

·
Registered
99 Posts

Thanks
Hi , fees of renewal is same as fresh application ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,

When you have added the fresh entry, should "start Date" - Joining date [or] Date from when you have submitted your previous ACS application? Please advise.

·
Registered
23,931 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts