Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone
We are moving to Dubai in under a week!!
I have googled high and low to see if there are any shoe stores that carry shoes or preferably sandals that have removable insole/footbeds so that I can put my orthotic in?
Thanks in advance,
Jo xxoo

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Hey Everyone
We are moving to Dubai in under a week!!
I have googled high and low to see if there are any shoe stores that carry shoes or preferably sandals that have removable insole/footbeds so that I can put my orthotic in?
Thanks in advance,
Jo xxoo
It’s a Bit of a wide question ….. you can probably find most popular shoe brands here ….. what sort of shoes do you want ….. what brand do you use now ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there 🙋🏽‍♀️
In Australia there is only two brands that offer removable insoles and the selection is not very wide.. the brands here are Ziera and Naot.. most sandals do not have removable footbed/insoles in sandals unfortunately... I just thought Dubai may have more brands...
Cheers in advance,
Jo xxxooo

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Hi there 🙋🏽‍♀️
In Australia there is only two brands that offer removable insoles and the selection is not very wide.. the brands here are Ziera and Naot.. most sandals do not have removable footbed/insoles in sandals unfortunately... I just thought Dubai may have more brands...
Cheers in advance,
Jo xxxooo
I use orthotic insoles in training shoes and they fit in most Decent sport brands ….. currently using Nike. (You did originally ask shoes or sandals) I can’t help you with sandal stores though. Maybe worth a call to a podiatrist in Dubai …. There are a few if you Google

1 - 5 of 5 Posts