Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My husband and I are planning ton apply for PR of Newzland. we are in India right now.

My question is

My husband is a graduate with BPO experience and currently working in a cooperate office of the kidney care hospital as CRM MANAGER.

Which are the categories we can apply for?

If not newzland then which country will be suitable for us?

Anything specific we need to do?

We need to get out of India so that we can progress and be financially strong.

Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
4,943 Posts
Hi,

My husband and I are planning ton apply for PR of Newzland. we are in India right now.

My question is

My husband is a graduate with BPO experience and currently working in a cooperate office of the kidney care hospital as CRM MANAGER.

Which are the categories we can apply for?

If not newzland then which country will be suitable for us?

Anything specific we need to do?

We need to get out of India so that we can progress and be financially strong.

Thanks in advance
If you intend to apply for Resident Visa (not PR - that is only open to people who have held RV for a minimum of two years) you can only apply through the skilled migrant category.

Nobody can answer whether any country is suitable for you or not. That is your decision depending on your circumstances and personal needs for a happy life.

To migrate to nz you will need to be eligible to apply and you will have to meet the requirements for the category you are applying for. See the INZ website.
www.immigration.govt.nz
It's a points system and to be eligible to apply you will need minimum 100 points on the EOI.
If you do not have a job offer there is no point submitting eoi with 100 to 135 points as it will not get selected.
If you have a job offer and you have points from 100 to 135 on the eoi then it would be wise to submit EOI as it is likely to be chosen.
All eoi's with 140 points or more regardless whether there is a job offer associated with it or not will be chosen from the eoi pool automatically.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts