Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI - am moving to Dubai from Shanghai. Can anyone please advise of a reliable and good service "Packers & Movers" that I should connect to for my moving? Any help is appreciated! Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Technically yes! However, I have yet to find a relocation company in China that has an office in Dubai too. Most of the relocation companies in china have their agents in Dubai not owned office and vice-versa. In such arrangements, service quality is usually questionable as they blame each other for any issues. Hence, my post if anyone from Shanghai to Dubai can recommend anything. thanks.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Technically yes! However, I have yet to find a relocation company in China that has an office in Dubai too. Most of the relocation companies in china have their agents in Dubai not owned office and vice-versa. In such arrangements, service quality is usually questionable as they blame each other for any issues. Hence, my post if anyone from Shanghai to Dubai can recommend anything. thanks.
The only one that I can think of off the top of my head would be Crown Relocations there are probably others though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Crown normally should be able to do it, since they shipped my stuff from Qingdao to Holland. They are a very big international moving company and assume they also have an office in Dubai.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts